Wednesday 2 December 2009

Can’t wait for the weekend

From BustyAmber36GG’s blog:

Hi everyone and thanks to all of you who’ve dropped me a line to welcome me – much appreciated.  I’ve just been told by a lovely friend that I’m off for a girly shopping weekend and even better, to a Christmas Market….all those stalls with food and wine – I might have a glass or two.  Talking of glass, here’s me just before I got my 36GG’s out and pressed them against the glass table – and yes, it was cold before you ask!!! To see more of my 36GG’s, visit my site – it’s under a tenner per month to sign up, no rebilling and you get to see all the other big boobed models on there like Meow34JJ, SallyB and Kelly James – treat yourself for Christmas!! – hugs Amber xxxx

Amber36GG @ TopTenAmateur BustyAmber36GG @ TopTenAmateur

No comments:

Post a Comment