Thursday 3 December 2009

Bounce is getting a bit behind….

From Bounce’s blog:

Hi everyone, sorry I haven’t posted for a couple of days but as I explained before I’m MEGA busy organising a big party for lots of kinky people and it’s keeping me occupied - the phone hasn’t stopped ringing.  There’s the venue to sort out, the hotel, a photo shoot and even more difficult – deciding what to wear lol.  Whatever it is, it will be short and revealing to show off my gorgeous bum…and yes, I will make sure I have lots of pics taken for you.  You can also come and chat with me and the rest of the TopTenAmateur models on our own forum – just click on the Namateurs banner to go to there…

TopTenAmateur Forum Bounce's Big Beautiful Bum Bounce's website @ TopTenAmateur Bounce's Big Beautiful Bum

No comments:

Post a Comment