Wednesday 25 August 2010

Wow – I’ve been busy lol!

If you’re visiting this blog for the first time, you won’t know what I’m on about…however, if you’re a returning visitor you will notice that your Kinkywebmistress has been a very busy bee!!  I’ve added new subscription buttons, a new improved slide show featuring only TopTenAmateur models.  Directly under the slideshow, you’ll find links to all the TTA models that are featured.  I’ve added extra mini banners in the right hand column and what else….ummm…I think that’s it for now LOL!! Don’t forget, if you want to keep up to date with TTA model updates, come and follow us on TopTenAmateurs blog plus you can follow the ladies blogs by clicking on their banners and you can join in on the TopTenAmateur forum – simples, eh? I’m off for a lay down hehehe!!!

meow34JJ blog valgasmic's blog - dirty MILF BustyAmber36GG's blog secretchick40HH TopTenAmateur Forum @ Namateurs

No comments:

Post a Comment