Thursday 29 July 2010

BustyAmber36GG - been on my holidays!

From BustyAmber36GG’s blog:

Hello all! sorry I haven’t been online for a while as I have been catching some rays in sunny Majorca!! had an amazing time!! sun, sea sand and sangria! Oh yes and not to forget that lovely Spanish waiter Paulo who kept giving me free cocktails everytime I went to the bar!! What a nice man!! lol!! Well here are a few holiday pics -  hope you enjoy them! The full naughty set will be uploaded onto my site over the next 24hours!! When I was away in Spain when they won the World Cup, I got tangled up in the celebrations! Those guys certainly know how to celebrate! Here is a pic of me with my Spanish garland which a sexy seńor gave to me at the bar!!! As you can see, I had such a good time - that good that I’m actually jetting off to Lanzarote later this month! What a lucky girl I am!! I promise to take lots of holiday snaps for you.  Kisses for now - from a tanned Busty Amber xxx

BustyAmber36GG @ TopTenAmateur BustyAmber36GG @ TopTenAmateur BustyAmber36GG @ TopTenAmateur BustyAmber36GG @ TopTenAmateur BustyAmber36GG @ TopTenAmateur

No comments:

Post a Comment