Saturday 19 June 2010

Meow34JJ - video from my vaults!

Hello all - I'm sorry not to have updated for a few days. I just noticed this video in my video files on my PC that I did some time last year. The spooky thing is, it's nearly the same as the last one I did with my new camera LOL! What a difference!!! I'm glad I got me a new camera - aren't you? How did I manage to go so long without it?? I'll be updating my site later today, if not tomorrow. Also we have a babysitter tomorrow so we will be out and about in NOTTINGHAM flashing away in more ways then one - mmmm!!! You know how much I LOVE flashing!! Don't forget to follow hubby's blog at MRMEOW34JJ and over at his MRMEOW TWITTER....and there little old me atmy twitter. Anyway, love to you all as always Meow xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment