Wednesday 3 February 2010

Valgasmic - Preparing for a camel toe shoot

From Valgasmic’s blog:

Hi to everyone from GrannySexForum – WOWOWOW - your reaction to my pics has been FANTASTIC – I love you all!!!  I had a self shoot recently for someone who requested shots of my cameltoe – those shots are in my members area but here’s a sneaky preview of what you can expect to see – my lovely BIG PLUMP PUSSY lol!  Here’s some photos of me preparing my pussy by shaving it and then covering it in sheer white panties.  I’m dreaming of you licking my smooth slit and wanking over my pics….click on each one for more free stuff – and don’t forget, you can follow me on Twitter as well…I’d love to have you follow me - big hugz – Val xxxx

Valgasmic shaving her pussy for a cameltoe shoot Valgasmic's cameltoe

No comments:

Post a Comment