Saturday 14 November 2009

A narrow escape during my photo shoot

From Bounce’s Blog:

There I was, ready to start posing for my first outdoors photoshoot wearing nothing more than 7” heels, a furry coat and my lacy lingerie.  Just as I started flashing my sexy outfit, my next door neighbour came out and started putting her washing on the line!!  I panicked and ran indoors – you try running on 7” heels!! After a while, I peeked outside to make sure it was clear…and she’d gone – phew!

Bounce showing off her black basque

I tottered back outside on my madly high heels and begin posing again. The shutter was clicking nicely and I was showing off my nylon encased thighs…and then - the workmen turned up to start painting the side of my house – I’d forgotten they were coming!!! 

Bounce showing off her lacy stockings

I nearly broke my neck running inside and they got a flash of me in my undies – how funny – perhaps they’ll make a good job with the paintwork now LOL! Enjoy my pics – the risks I take for you  - hugz – Bounce xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment